something just like this !
worked up and tired at the same time
been making lazy choices lately
constantly nagging parents online classes
annoying education policies self-expectations
forcing good and bad habits stupid teenage hormones
giving less time to lovely hobbies
reducing my number of smiles overthinking
self-depreciation discouragement quarantined tired eyes
stupid friends surprise staying up late at night laying low
unable to stand up to own my mistakes
to battle, the consequences of my bad calls startled
by my own personal flaws
I lay down lay low
been making lazy choices lately
constantly nagging parents online classes
annoying education policies self-expectations
forcing good and bad habits stupid teenage hormones
giving less time to lovely hobbies
reducing my number of smiles overthinking
self-depreciation discouragement quarantined tired eyes
stupid friends surprise staying up late at night laying low
unable to stand up to own my mistakes
to battle, the consequences of my bad calls startled
by my own personal flaws
I lay down lay low
But once when it's been enough when
I after drowning my art and things, people that I love and the people who love me
provided me with the miracle of life as I threw my arms and legs around to come back to the surface to breathe
I after drowning my art and things, people that I love and the people who love me
provided me with the miracle of life as I threw my arms and legs around to come back to the surface to breathe
realizing that I still need to grow
today I chose to pick up myself
Today I went back to the rooftop
where I had not been for months
for the same purpose which I had been there for several instances
where I stood in my own shoes retracing my courageous steps
moving backward and ahead in time simultaneously
today I chose to pick up myself
Today I went back to the rooftop
where I had not been for months
for the same purpose which I had been there for several instances
where I stood in my own shoes retracing my courageous steps
moving backward and ahead in time simultaneously
feeling the wind greet my skin
it tingles
as the magic and life of the rushing wind makes every cell in the body feel alive
as I saw a bird flying solo gracefully across the sky
venturing into another horizon
it tingles
as the magic and life of the rushing wind makes every cell in the body feel alive
as I saw a bird flying solo gracefully across the sky
venturing into another horizon
Becoming a different version of itself conquering it’s fears
flapping its wings upside down
putting a great magnitude of effort into the subtle art of flying
pushing the air around its wings upside down
while I realized how we humans breathe
taking in air and breathing it out
as just like the bird struggles and puts tremendous efforts into flying
each and every human being on this planet as draw every breath in and out
struggles to survive if not in physical form then mentally
to survive as each and every one of us dreams as he breathes and sometimes also screams
as all humans struggle to achieve and with their achievements hit the height of the sky
some struggle to get by but the matter of fact is all of them put their sincere efforts like the bird that flies gracefully in the sky,
as I promise you
putting a great magnitude of effort into the subtle art of flying
pushing the air around its wings upside down
while I realized how we humans breathe
taking in air and breathing it out
as just like the bird struggles and puts tremendous efforts into flying
each and every human being on this planet as draw every breath in and out
struggles to survive if not in physical form then mentally
to survive as each and every one of us dreams as he breathes and sometimes also screams
as all humans struggle to achieve and with their achievements hit the height of the sky
some struggle to get by but the matter of fact is all of them put their sincere efforts like the bird that flies gracefully in the sky,
as I promise you
you need to you want to breathe
you will move forward one step at a time
your heart will soak courage
just like your eyes soak the resplendent shine of the
moon and the stars at night just like your heart absorbs
the gushes of wind that rush across your body that bring you positivity that touches your soul
and will absorb hope just like the heart of a traveler absorbs rays of light after traveling through snowy lands the words the thoughts that rush through the trekker’s mind like the wind while climbing the mountain the desires the passion the motivation that bursts into flames destroying downsizing dominating the fears and every spark of the flame glowing like a live firefly emitting the lovely orange-yellow light as they keep moving the flame keeps us going warming our chest warming our heart where achievements are created while moving steeping ahead with fireflies stars shine above us and the on the path ahead of us during the night from the starry night sky,
Comments
Post a Comment