GRATITUDE
I was sitting in my garden
With my legs cocked at my table
In front of me
I saw a man cleaning a stable
In that moment
In that moment
I realized that
What I was doing or
The privileges that I had
At that time was still
A dream for many
As it was a dream for those who feel
Less vulnerable when inside their pockets
They can feel a penny
Those who want to stand apart
But are still hidden
Amongst the crowd surrounded by many
The people who still dream of cozy beds
And soft pillows under their heads
It is a dream for those
Who still have hope
And the hunger to secure more things
Rather than just bread
But these hope-filled hearts
As of right now
Are also going through
Unfavorable trends
Because sometimes for
Them these trends become
Their means of survival
To live a little longer
Just to see another daylight
As many people
As many people
Face loads of different problem
some endanger our means to survive
while some conflict damage
on our mental health
on our mental health
on our inner light
But what unites us all
is that we all suffer from problems
But what unites us all
is that we all suffer from problems
still we all fight
Hence I believe that we should
have a feeling of gratitude towards god
have a feeling of gratitude towards god
for the privileges that we receive
for the fact that we are still able to breathe
and we should promote the same gesture
towards our fellow beings as
We all are struggling and fighting
Against the things that
Don’t seem right to us
As we all are trying
to find a way out of the fuss
-SHAURYA AGARWAL
Comments
Post a Comment