THE STARRY NIGHT


the starry night
is special for me every time
whenever I am all alone or engaged in all the thoughts about her as when I am alone the magical night the wind and the stars remind me of my true goals and bring freshness and creativity to my soul 
{and whenever I am thinking about her, I connect the stars like dots of a mystery map that leads to a treasure and form a picture of her soul and herself which comprises of the beauty that is beyond every measure}
when I am alone I take deep breaths and dream to to live above my demons I dream to soar with my wings I dream to fly {when I am dreaming about her I think of all her little things that I observed the way she laughs the way she talks the way she smiles all of these things about her
send waves of happiness
down my spine
as I wonder if she could
ever be mine}

the stars reveal me the beauty
of the world ahead
and magic of the spirit
that lies beneath my head
as they promote me
to rediscover myself
and my art and to convert
it into a masterpiece

{and when I see at
the picture of her
that I formed by joining the
bright stars present in the sky
I realize that it is just a reflection
of one of the most pleasant part of my heart and this realization brings my soul a sense of peace}

And just like this how
fragments of myself
came back to me
piece by piece
how both of my worlds do collide
how my dreams and reality unite
is the reason why the starry night is
special to me every time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLANKET !

STILL;;;;\\\\

GRATITUDE