BLANKET !
After running for some while pondering and overthinking walking on paved paths and fresh grass thinking and overthinking at every pass and practicing my skills alongside with continuously watching sitcoms in a single stance I make my self comfortable on my bed spreading my arms and legs across my bedsheet as I wrap myself with a blanket I gaze upon the patterns of the blanket as these patterns designed on my blanket comfort me they calm my tired self these patterns are a pleasant sight for my sore eyes lying in that blanket makes me feel safe from inside as I lie on my bed with cold feet and a puzzled mind warm heart metal strife overthinking breathless yet alive I pull up the blanket above my chin so it touches my lips covering my sweet smile caused by the movement of the magical night wind inside the room brushing past my face touching my soul ...
Comments
Post a Comment